Latest Unit Sold: #17-12 on 20-Apr-2022 | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 04-10-2022: Book an Appointment to view Midwood Showflat and get Direct Developer Price
- 16-03-2022: Latest Balance Units Chart updated
- 11-03-2022: Latest Midwood Price List updated
- 18-02-2022: Check out Midwood 360° Showflat Virtual Tour
- 20-01-2022: View Midwood E-Brochure
- 02-09-2021: View Midwood nearby Amenities
- 16-02-2021: Read more about Strongest January private home sales in 8 years
- 23-01-2021: Read Private home sales see robust price gains in fourth quarter
- 19-01-2021: Check out Midwood 360° Showflat Virtual Tour
- 15-01-2021: Read more about New private home sales up 57%, highest for December in 8 years: URA data
- 13-01-2021: Read Resale condo prices maintain upward trend
- 05-01-2021: Read more about Private home prices up 2.1% in third straight quarterly gain
- 15-12-2020: Latest Balance Units Chart updated
- 18-11-2020: Read New home sales set to rise after falling in Oct on fewer launches, options curb
- 16-11-2020: Check out Midwood Elevation Chart
- 12-11-2020: Read more about Condo resales hit 2-year high while prices rise 0.8%: SRX
- 03-11-2020: Check out Midwood Site Plan
- 22-10-2020: Check out Midwood 360° Showflat Virtual Tour
- 18-10-2020: Read New private home sales hit over 2-year high in September: URA data
- 03-10-2020: Read more about Private home prices rise faster in Q3 despite Covid-19 recession
- 26-09-2020: Latest Balance Units Chart updated !
- 21-09-2020: View the Gallery of Midwood
- 18-09-2020: Read New home sales surge to 11-month high in August
- 09-09-2020: Read more about Private home resale volume hits 2-year high in Aug: SRX
- 18-08-2020: New private home sales up for 3rd month in row
- 13-08-2020: Read Condo resales rebound after circuit breaker; July volume nearly double that of June
- 29-07-2020: Read more about New private home sales post surprise rebound
- 23-07-2020: Read Govt cuts private housing supply from confirmed land sale sites due to Covid-19 fallout
Hillview Rise Development Pte Ltd is the joint-venture between Hong Leong Holdings Ltd and Hong Realty (Private) Ltd. Hong Leong Holdings is the property development and investment arm of Hong Leong Group. Hong Leong Holdings Ltd was setup in 1968 and together with City Development Ltd, the group is recognise as the biggest real estate developer and as well as the biggest commercial landlord in Singapore’s core Central Business District.
Midwood is located at Hillview Rise with minutes of walking distance to Hillview MRT Station. Drivers will also find Midwood is well connected to major expressway such as Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE) and Pan-Island Expressway (PIE).
There are many amenities which can be found in the neighborhood of Midwood.
Online registrants who have booked an appointment here will be able to receive Direct Developer Price and need not pay any commission. Please be informed that units for sale at Midwood are on a first come first serve basis.
Midwood is a newly launched private condo located at Hillview Rise, the development occupy a land size of 155,866 sqft with 2 blocks of 29-storey building. Midwood comprises total of 564 residential units from 1 Bedroom to 4 Bedroom suitable for single, couple and families.
Midwood is within 5-minutes walk away from Hillview MRT station, and also near to Cashew and Bukit Batok MRT Station. It is well-connected by major expressway such as Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE) and Pan-Island Expressway (PIE). Giving future residents more travel options and better connectivity to other region of the country.
For nature park lovers, Midwood will be the perfect home as it is close to variety of nature parks that imbue the district with organic charm. Future residents can find Bukit Timah Nature Reserve, Bukit Batok Town Park and Bukit Batok Nature Park all within close proximity. Nearby Shopping Mall such as HillV2, West Mall, Hillion Mall, and Bukit Panjang Plaza are there to fulfil your daily necessities and essential needs. Where vibrant lifestyle hub such as Westgate, JCube and Holland Village are only one MRT stop away from Midwood.
Reputable school such as Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary, National University of Singapore, The International School, German European School Singapore (GESS) is also within close proximity to Midwood.
You may read more in depth about the condominium here – Midwood: Where Inspiration Meets TranquIlity.
Book An Appointment to view Midwood ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Beautiful Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Midwood Price List, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.